Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin has announced that MySejahtera has a new update that allows users to generate and download vaccination certificate which can be printed or attach for travel purposes.
How to download vaccination certificate from MySejahtera?
- Update your MySejahtera app to version 1.0.48. (Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery)
- Go to your Profile tab in the MySejahtera app. Scroll down to the Digital Certificate section.
- Below your vaccination details, you should find two options “Show QR” and “Generate”
- Tap on “Generate” to start creating the PDF copy of the vaccination certificate.
- Once PDF copy is ready, the “Generate” button will change to “Download”.
- Click on “Download” to view your vaccination certificate in PDF format.
My Travel Pass
Based on current regulations, Malaysians require My Travel Pass to exit Malaysia with exemptions for certain travelers. Foreigners do not require any permission to leave Malaysia but will require My Travel Pass approval to re-enter Malaysia.