Club Med Peace of Mind Policy will provide waiver of change fees and flexible cancelation to guests booking a holiday before 31 December 2020 for stays up to June 2021.
The leader in all-inclusive resorts also introduce the Club Med Safe Together hygiene and safety protocols that will be implemented in all resorts when they reopen, including Cherating.
The guest assurance program developed by Ecolab will ensure health and cleanliness guidelines as well as recommendations from worldwide health authorities and local regulations are met in the “new normal”.
Since 1950, Club Med has specialized in developing low-density resorts that integrates with the surrounding environments with plenty of areas to practice social distancing. Guests will feel at ease as they get outdoors and enjoy a relaxing holiday experience through Club Med’s trademark included amenities, from activities to childcare and extensive dining options. Club Med will be making changes to ensure guests and employees remain safe. The “Club Med spirit,” a pillar of the brand’s philosophy since its inception, will be as present as ever.
Club Med Safe Together Protocols
General Hygiene Measures
- Resort capacity operating at a maximum of 65%
- Plexiglass protection on all service counters, including concierge and check-in
- Digital & in-app services such as “Easy Check-In”, Spa booking and in-room service requests
- Staff wearing protective face coverings, while inside, preparing food, or cleaning
- Staff’s temperatures taken at the beginning of each work shift
- Guest’s temperature checks upon check-in and periodically during stay
- Increased frequency of deep cleaning for all high-touch-point public areas
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the resort
- Doctor/nurse available 24/7
- After check-out, guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned with added emphasis on frequently touch.
- Air condition will run on fresh air mode for constant air flow.
- Contactless payments and room access will be made available where possible.
- Special equipment such as UV lights and ATP testers to enhance room cleanliness and disinfection.
- Increased opening hours for all dining locations, allowing for a lower occupancy.
- Dine safe with temperature checks, safe distancing measures and more outdoor seating at dining areas.
- Pre-plated, individual portioned dishes and staff service will replace self-service counters to reduce contact.
- Dining tables and baby highchairs will be sanitised after each use.
- Enhanced hygiene measure for food and beverage handling, certified by local food authority bodies.
- Temperature check of each child twice a day.
- Hand washing for all children organized every hour.
- Focus on outdoor activities.
- Continued deep sanitization and disinfection of all equipment, toys and high touch-point areas after each use.
Activities & Experience
- Safe distancing measures will be in place during activities such as yoga and Zumba, and across activity facilities such as between deck chairs, dining tables, conference rooms, private cocktail receptions and gala dinners.
- Group activities will have a reduced maximum capacity.
- Cardio equipment will be sanitised hourly. Fitness mats, games and circus equipment and spa will be sanitised after each use.
- Evening entertainment programming will be made of smaller-scale events & leveraging Club Med’s prime outdoor spaces:
– Live concerts or DJ sets
– Acoustic music on the beach at sunset
– Acrobatic shows above the pool
– Family movie nights under stars
The availability of activities and facilities are subject to change based on health authorities and local regulations standard operating procedures which may change from time to time.
Details on Club Med Peace of Mind Policy
To ensure guest have complete flexibility, Club Med has launched a Peace of Mind policy. For new bookings made until 31 December 2020, guests enjoy the following:
- One-time change fee waiver up to 7 days before check-in.
- RM500 deposit per person at time of booking. Balance payment 45 days before check-in.
- Penalty RM500 per person for cancellations 30 days before check-in.
“Back To Happiness” at Club Med Cherating
Located in Cherating Beach, Pahang, the resort is conveniently situated just 3 hours from Kuala Lumpur, and a short drive from Kuantan.
For some R&R, parents can relax at the adults-only zen pool, enjoy unlimited food and beverages, and relax with private spa treatments, while kids enjoy time at the children’s club (available for all ages under 17 years) with unlimited day-long land and water sport activities.
Club Med Cherating Last Minute Deal
Additional 5% discount for travel within the next 21 days.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay: 2 nights. Maximum 7 nights.
- Rooms subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
Visit our Club Med Cherating dedicated page for enquiries or bookings.