London is a city where you can always find new ways to embrace the culture both as a tourist and a local. Here is our London Travel Guide, you will find a few of our tips & tricks to make the most of your next London holiday.
Top 11 things to see in the London area.
- Big Ben (Under maintenance until 2021)
- London Eye. (Alternative and money saving option is to go to Paul’s Cathedral. Here you can get a magnificent view of London by climbing to the top of the dome and walking around the rotunda.)
- The Roman Baths
- Windsor Castle
- Hyde Park
- Westminister Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower Bridge
- Kensington Palace
- The British Museum
Do as the locals:
- Ride a bicycle around the city
- Watch the changing of guards at the Horse Guards Parade where it is less crowded but still impressive as compared to Buckingham Palace
- Explore London’s markets such as Camden Market or Borough Market – London’s oldest and largest food market.
What to eat:
- Fish & Chips
- Tea & biscuits
- Pub Food – often family friend with delicious food.
When to go:
For a good mix of weather and smaller crowds, visit London during the months of May, June or September.
Where to stay:
London has a wide variety of accommodations from luxurious stays to quaint bed and breakfast. Kensington, Chelsea, Victoria Station, Hyde Park or Mayfair are great places to stay.
What are your recommendations for a unique London experience?