With the COVID-19 outbreak, airlines have issued an exemption policy to support the prevention and control of the epidemic. We will continue to update this page as and when we get updates from airlines.
Table of contents
Air France & KLM
- Involuntary changes for travel on/after 03 March 2020. Rebook before 30 November of within 30 days before or after initial departure date, rebooking into the same cabin. Rebook outside 30 days before or after initial departure, change fees waived. Fare difference to be collected if any.
- Voluntary change for travel on/after 03 March 2020. Change fees wavied. Fare difference to be collected if any. No show will result in losing ticket value.
- Refunds are permitted. Ticket conditions applies.
All Nippon Airways
- Involuntary changes for tickets issued on/before 21 October 2020 for travel 26 February 2020 to 31 January 2021. One-time free date change. Travel must be completed by 31 March 2021. Changes must be made before the departure of the original date.
- Involuntary refund, cancellation penalty waived. Refund must be done before the expiry of ticket.
For travel originating from USA, Canada, Great Britain, European Union and Australia, refund is applicable at any time.
For travel originating from other countries:
- For tickets with original travel date before 01 October 2020, refund will be processed after 12 months from the date of impacted flight date as reflected on the ticket. To avoid the loss of value of a ticket, please ensure tickets are reissued to a future date before they expire.
- For tickets with original travel date on/after 01 October 2020, refund request can be made immediately.
For tickets issued on/before 12 October for travel 14 – 27 October 2020
- Date change – one-time free change. Fare difference applies. Change must be made at least 2 hours before departure.
- Refund – refund to credit account with 180 days validity. Cancellation fee waived.
- Reissue fee waiver for tickets issued 10 March to 31 December 2020 for travel 10 March 2020 onwards. Changes must be made before the expiry of the ticket.
Domestic tickets with travel date 12 to 27 October 2020. One time change with fare difference and service fees waived. Rebooking must be made on or before 31 December 2020 for travel to be completed by 31 December 2020. Changes to the origin and destination or cabin is not allowed.
Refunds will be converted to a travel voucher for partially used or entirely unused tickets.
Tickets issued on/before 12 October for travel 14 – 27 October 2020
- Date change – one-time free change to move the travel date within 12 months from the original travel date with fare difference.
- Refund – refund permitted as travel voucher. Redemption must be within 12 months of the voucher.
Tickets issued on/before 31 December 2020
- Keep your unused ticket for two years from date of issuance.
- Unlimited date changes for travel until 31 December 2021
- Unlimited destination changes for travel until 31 December 2021
- Exchange unused value for future credit with 10% bonus value. Voucher valid for 2 years from date of voucher issuance.
- Refund unused value of your ticket
For tickets issued before 16 October 2020 for travel up to 27 March 2021
- Date or routing change – waiver of rebooking fees & no show fees. Travel to be completed by 31 Dec 2022. Fare difference to be paid.
- Refund – fully unused ticket, refund as travel voucher, valid until 31 Dec 2022. Partially unused ticket, refund permitted after deducting actual flown segment and ticket terms & conditions (voluntary cancellation).
Change or refund request must be made through the original channel of booking. Airlines not listed above may be offering refunds or rebooking on a case-to-case basis. Please check with the respective airline.