Here are updated on airlines change and refund policies due to COVID-19 outbreak. Airlines have issued an exemption policy to support the prevention and control of the epidemic. We will continue to update this page as and when we get updates from airlines.
Air France & KLM
Tickets with departure before or on 31 December 2021.
- Change your travel dates without change fee. Fare difference applies.
- Refund in the form of a refundable travel voucher.
All Nippon Airways
Applicable for tickets issued after 22 June 2020 until further notice.
- Involuntary changes – one time free date change.
- Involuntary refund – cancellation penalty waived. Refund must be done before the expiry of ticket.
Applicable for tickets with travel before 30 September 2021.
- Rebook before 30 September 2021. Date change fee waived. No fare difference within same fare class and zone.
- Refund permitted for any flights that have been cancelled by Etihad or guest test positive for Covid-19.
For tickets issued before 17 March 2021 for travel 19 – 31 March 2021
- One-time free date change. Fare difference applies. Change must be made at least 2 hours before departure.
- Refund – refund to credit account with 180 days validity. Cancellation fee waived.
Solely domestic tickets with travel date 13 January 2021 to 14 April 2021.
- One time change with fare difference and service fees waived.
- Rebooking by 30 June 2021
- Travel to be completed by 31 December 2021.
- Changes to the origin and destination or cabin is not allowed.
- Refunds will be converted to a travel voucher for partially used or entirely unused tickets.
Domestic tickets issued before 17 March 2021 for travel until 31 March 2021.
- One-time free date change within 12 months with any applicable fare difference.
- Refund permitted as travel voucher. Travel period up to 11 months ahead of redemption date.
Tickets issued before 01 May 2021
- Free date change
- Refund for unused value of your ticket
For tickets issued before 31 January 2021 for travel up to 30 June 2021
- Waiver of rebooking fees & no show fees. Travel to be completed by 31 Dec 2022. Fare difference to be paid.
- Refund – fully unused ticket, refund as travel voucher, valid until 31 Dec 2022. Partially unused ticket, refund permitted after deducting actual flown segment and ticket terms & conditions (voluntary cancellation).
Change or refund request must be made through the original channel of booking. Airlines not listed above may be offering refunds or rebooking on a case-to-case basis. Please check with the respective airline.